Monday, July 03, 2006

happy to report!

I recently bought a kite at the Exploratorium gift store in a fit of enthusiasm for kites. Shortly thereafter, I took it to the beach (where I've seen many a kite flown) to test it out. And I happened to be at the beach during the one moment in history when it wasn't annoyingly blustery and was in fact the deadest of calm. The doldrums, id you will. If I were a spice trader asea or something, I'd have been really pissed; as it was I was just discouraged. However, I tried it again this evening and it worked! And how! Like gangbusters! So I'm happy to report that I love my kite! Exclamation point! When I said that aloud at the beach, for some reason I was reminded of my favorite line from Heathers: "I love my dead gay son!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home