Friday, April 07, 2006

insulted!

So I was searching on Amazon for the aforementioned book called "The Fishing Rod" and I found out that somehow I totally made that title up and it's actually "Men Are Like Fish." Which is way worse. Like misandrony. If that's a word. Which it is. 'Cause I just typed it. My thoughts on fishing being America's #1 analogy for love still stand.

Thing of today #1: As I was leaving work, there was a totally mutilated pigeon I had to walk through to leave. Feathers and gore everywhere. Don't know how it happened. Then it got me thinking that we're all just made of gore and our skin is this very thin membrane protecting the world from our gore. Ick.

Thing of today #2: Noah and I were talking about the bible, and whether or not dinosaurs were in it. We got to behemoths and leviathans. There's a website that's a searchable bible (I'm too lazy to find the link to so I'll just direct you to www.fuckinggoogleit.com instead) and it defines leviathan as "possibly a crocodile." Possibly a crocodile? Least defined definition ever! Loves it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home