Friday, October 14, 2005

H-ween...

is fast approaching. Perhaps my favorite holiday, because it centers around fun and candy. I've officially decided on my costume for this year. It's both slightly gory (in a cute way) and bizarre, so that makes it a really idea costume. I'ma be:
one of these
. But it's gonna be crafty. Like "My L'il Homemade Anatomy Torso". Made of felt and lace and yarn. Mosty because of
this
. In any case, I'm on the lookout for someone with bitchin makeup skills. Because I really want the half peeled-off face look. It's really key. Otherwise I may just have to do the "My other costume is a slutty _______." t-shirt.

In January I had a dream that I was Mr. Peanut for Halloween. I entertained that idea for a while, but I realized fairly quickly that it's total bullshit to follow your dreams. Honestly, who does that? Then, after seeing Ghostbusters in 70mm glory, I wanted to be Stay-Puft. But then I realized, yuck, cumbersome. Although with all the frotting that goes on in the Castro during the 'Ween madness, I suppose it couldn't hurt to have a buffer zone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home